Gallery

Searching...

Picture of a girlfriend for Lee Minho birthday present

1:00 AM


A special fan meeting titled “2010 The Special Day With Minoz” was held on June 20th at Kyunghee University where over 4,000 fans attended and was hosted by Yoon Hyung Bin. Fellow celebrity friends like Kim Bum, Jung Il Woo, etc also came and there were performances by 2AM, Younha and SeeYa. Taiwanese actor Joe Cheng also made an appearance.

Before the fan meeting, Lee Minho had a press conference where he expressed his thoughts about his most memorable present, “The most memorable birthday present was a tv and home theatre system I received last year, which I am still using. My fans really understand me, so be it caps or rings, I have received a lot of them. After adopting a pet dog, I have also received a lot of presents for it so I am really thankful.”

When asked what present would he like this year, he said, “A girlfriend? I really want to travel and it need not be overseas. I would like to climb mountains and if there was someone who has an interest like this and can go to such quiet places, it would be great.”
Besides celebrating Lee Minho’s birthday, it was also his fanclub Minoz’s second anniversary.


(Tags: picture of Lee Minho a girlfriend photo picture for birthday, Lee Minho birthday present girlfriend, girlfriend lee minho present birthday, birthday present for lee minho a girlfriend)