Gallery

Searching...

Mother of Cristiano Ronaldo's Son : Cristiano Ronaldo Son's Picture

2:17 AM

Mother of Cristiano Ronaldo's Son : Cristiano Ronaldo Son's Picture

Cristiano Ronaldo just announced that he’s the proud father of a son via Facebook and Twitter: “It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.”







And now the best assignment for journalist, paparazzi, blogger and press is to reveal who is mother of Cristiano Ronaldo's Son.

tags: cristiano got a baby, cristiano ronaldo baby picture, mother cristiano ronaldo son, mother son cristiano ronaldo, cristiano ronaldo son mom, cristiano ronaldo father son mother